07 October 2010

Rest, Rest, & More Rest

Well. I had an appointment with the midwife today, and I am officially still on semi-bed rest. In fact, she told me that I probably need to be taking it a little easier than I have been. Grrrr. I have things to do! She still is not worried that I am going to go into labor immediately, but apparently unless I can hold out for at least 4 more days until after the 36 week mark, they will send me to Anchorage, which I would really like to avoid for a variety of reasons. However, I would much rather be spending my time moving the last pieces of my sewing room, including the actual sewing table & machine, continuing to organize things in the "new" sewing room, and maybe even actually sewing! But no. Instead, I am laying in bed, on the computer. Ugh, ugh, ugh. So annoying! I know the most important thing is to keep this baby boy safely cooking for another week or two, but I am seriously getting tired of laying/sitting around. Alternatively, when I feel like I need to rest other times, I cannot, because I am busy chasing around my 2 1/2 year old! Sheesh, I am just ready for this baby to come and my mom to get here, and the nursery to be ready, and the sewing room/area to be organized, and the extra furniture to be out of the hallway. Once these things are done, I might actually be able to relax! So for now, going to pop in Sopranos, Season 1, Disc 2. Just got two new Netflix today - disc 4 of Sopranos, Season 1, and a movie called A Good Year. Also, at least Grays & PP are on TV tonight, among other things (all being recorded, plus all of last night's shows & some from Tuesday - maybe I watch too much TV?!), so when I'm not busy with Keagan, I have plenty of electronic entertainment at least. On the learning to blog front - added a bookshelf to the blog last night, will try to maybe add some pictures and update my profile in the next couple of days. Maybe I should spend some time researching & beginning to write the term paper for my Juvenile Justice class?? Nah, Sopranos it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment